First Premier Credit Card is issued by the First Premier Bank. Application for First Premier Credit Card could be approved instantly if one already have a First Premier Bank checking account. Every new user could enjoy a $300 credit limit.
Some benefits of First Premier Credit Card:
- Pay no interest on purchases by paying your balance in full each month.
- APR for Cash Advances is 36%.
- Minimum Interest Charge. If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.00.
- Set-up and Maintenance Fees. The one time processing fee is $95. Annual fee is $75 for the first year, after that, $45.00 annually. There are no monthly servicing fee for the first year and after that, $75.00 annually.
- Transaction Fees. For cash advance, either $6.00 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. Consider foreign currency, it’s 3% of each transaction amount in U.S. dollars.
- Penalty Fees. Late Payment fee is up to $35 and return item charge is up to $35.00.